Autopilot APC8400 Digital CO2 Controller with Integrated Sensor
The new Autopilot APC8400 CO2 Monitor & Controller with Integrated Sensor offers a simple and affordable way to control, monitor, and record CO2 levels.
Operation modes are CO2 enrichment or CO2 exhaust. The new CO2 Exhaust mode will trigger an exhaust fan to reduce CO2 levels. This is an ideal safety function for humans working in confined spaces.
Trace your room's CO2 levels over minutes, hours, or up to 7 days with this easy-to-use controller. The APC8400 also boasts a fully customizable CO2 setpoint and deadband. Adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want and how you want. The APC8400's memory feature gives growers a real edge in fine-tuning the grow room environment. Optimize your indoor CO2 levels with this precision controller from Autopilot!FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- CO2 Enrichment or CO2 Exhaust
- Record and review past CO2 levels for accurate analysis
- CO2 Enrichment Function for tank/regulator setups & CO2 generators
- CO2 Exhaust Function with customizable setpoint (exhaust fan application)
- Controls and monitors CO2 from 0 to 5000 parts per million (PPM)
- Adjustable CO2 setpoint & deadband
- Integrated sensors include day/night detection
- During night cycle the green backlit screen will illuminate for 30 seconds when making selections
- 5' power cord